Episode 571, September 16th, 2020
2020's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Wildlife Interns: Hands On Experience Managing Whitetail Habitat And More
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
GDTV #571: Kentucky Opening Day 2020: Deer Down!
GDTV #570: Easy, Step by Step Guide to Make Mock Scrapes
GDTV #569: How We'll Be Hunting During The Early Season
GDTV #568: How To Make A Small Hunting Food Plot Using Hand Tools
GDTV #567: Food Plot Update: Rain Expected, We're Planting!
GDTV #566: When to Plant Fall Food Plots? Get Ready for Deer Season!
GDTV #565: HOT Conditions: What to Do When It's Too Hot to Plant Food Plots
GDTV #564: Where to Aim: A Guide for Deer Hunters
GDTV #563: Choosing A New Stand Location: How To Hunt It
GDTV #562: Scouting Limited Resources, New Hunting Strategies
GDTV #561: How to Process Vension
GDTV #560: Summer Scouting: Scrapes, Travel Corridors, Pinch Points, Wind Direction
- Aging Deer
- Antler Development
- Buck Rut Behavior
- Shed Antlers
- Bow Hunting
- Deer Hunting
- Deer Huting
- Elk Hunting
- Turkey Hunting
- Turkey Hutning
- Wild Hogs
- Youth Hunting
Viewer FAQ On Whitetail Deer Hunting and Management
- Why are the videos not playing for me? HELP!
- How many trail cameras are needed to pattern whitetails?
- How do I manage my small property for the best deer hunting?
- When and how long do you run your trail cameras for a deer survey?
- What tips do you have on how to pattern mature bucks?
- Where is the best place to locate hunting stands?
- What tips do you have for successfully deer hunting on public land?
- Why am I getting trail camera photos of spotted fawns in November and December?
- What genetic factors contribute to bigger antlers on whitetail bucks?
- How do you decide how many white-tailed does to harvest off a hunting property?
- What is in the book “Deer Management 101”?
- How big is a buck’s home range?
- What is the best way to kill weeds and grass in food plots?
- What food plot seed blend do you recommend for spring and summer months?
- What food plot variety would you suggest for a small plot designed for hunting turkey and deer?
- What type of soybean and clover are best for whitetail food plots?
- Which are the most important minerals to provide for whitetails?
- Does Dr. Woods offer wildlife and deer management consulting services?
- Is my goal of growing and hunting a 200″ buck realistic for my property?
- What can I do to rid my property of wild hogs?
- What is the best method to remove coyotes?
- What is the best bait for trapping raccoons and other predators?
- What should I plant in my food plot?
- What advice do you have for students considering a career as a Wildlife Biologist?
- What effects the timing of buck scrapes and rubs?